Friday 1 May 2015

New Orders and Other Items I May Buy

After receiving log horizon part 1 today I decided that I might as well order part 2 as well, particularly since MVM announced on Twitter that they have already received stock. However it could still take a while to arrive due to the the bank holiday and what not. 

I'm also considering ordering anime limited's Blu-Ray release of Perfect Blue since Amazon currently have it up for £7.50. However because of the stupid new lower price limit for free delivery I'm going to wait to buy it until I've made up my mind on what else to buy (possibly Guilty Crown since I haven't watched it yet but have wanted to for quite some time). Will probably have to reinvest in prime at some point when I've got a bit more free money. Since I had the 6 month free student trial which recently ended it just seems so slow having to wait for Amazon free deliveries to arrive.

Anyway that's my mini rant about Amazon UK out of the way now and I'm now going to head off to finish catching up on my simulcasts before finally turning in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment